• Help Support TNDeer:

Big game spinning combo desperately needed for last trip of the year can't go unless I have a good setup

fish4bubba

I bought two tsunami citadel rod and reel combos both were broken within 2 days tsunami fishing keeps giving me the runaround and I can't bring them back to the store because I have no receipt I found out earlier today that our fishing trip has been moved up to this Sunday but I don't have money to buy the right gear for the job. I would have greatly appreciate if someone would be kind enough to loan me a decent setup I will it return in the same condition as I received it. Like my grandfather who taught me, I'm a good hearted honest fisherman fallen on hard times

I have to beat the clock and have a good setup before Sunday morning or I won't be able to fish on the trip I love fishing so much I almost divorced my ex-wife cuz she told me I couldn't go if I could I'd fish day and night I greatly appreciate any help received and promise to pay it forward I do believe in karma. Fish in the picture was my first Mississippi Gulf Coast redfish I hope to break that personal record this Sunday

Attachments

• IMG_20241023_040554.webp
    IMG_20241023_040554.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
I bought two tsunami citadel rod and reel combos both were broken within 2 days tsunami fishing keeps giving me the runaround and I can't bring them back to the store because I have no receipt I found out earlier today that our fishing trip has been moved up to this Sunday but I don't have money to buy the right gear for the job. I would have greatly appreciate if someone would be kind enough to loan me a decent setup I will it return in the same condition as I received it. Like my grandfather who taught me, I'm a good hearted honest fisherman fallen on hard times
Welcome
There's one thing about your post that stands out as possible scam ……
The last sentence . There is no such critter as an honest fisherman 🥴🥴🥴🥴
I believe you need more in the grease before you put a big ask on the table .

Tough sell for a brand new member man. Stick around and get to know people though and at some point this site will bless you like it has countless other members

How did you pay for it at the store? Cash? Card?
It's upsetting because I rarely ever get to these opportunities anymore and My fishing buddies are old timers so This May be the last trip we all have together

Tsunami fishing is going to absolutely love the review I'm going to do for them I'll make sure that I let everyone know how well they treat their customers how much they show customer appreciation and most importantly how good their products are ;-)

I really hate your predicament, and i hope you can find what you need. If you in MS, would be hard to get equipment to you from TN within the next 24hr or less, like you need.

Could you use credit and buy a Penn Battle or Spinfisher combo from Academy or West Marine? Anyone in your family who would loan you the cash quick? One of the fishing friends or a work friend? Id try with my immediate network of family and friends. They are most likely your best bet for quick help.

Hope you get it worked out! Worst case, just tag along and help the old timers. Be like the guide or first mate. Dont not go and miss the time with your friends. Hope your group catches a ton!

I really hate your predicament, and i hope you can find what you need. If you in MS, would be hard to get equipment to you from TN within the next 24hr or less, like you need.

Could you use credit and buy a Penn Battle or Spinfisher combo from Academy or West Marine? Anyone in your family who would loan you the cash quick? One of the fishing friends or a work friend? Id try with my immediate network of family and friends. They are most likely your best bet for quick help.

Hope you get it worked out! Worst case, just tag along and help the old timers. Be like the guide or first mate. Dont not go and miss the time with your friends. Hope your group catches a ton!
I have asked every person that I know would help me out if they could and nobody can at the moment in situations like this I always try to improvise but at the moment there's nothing I can do to have a setup ready to go by Sunday I've got rods and reels but they don't have line , the guides are broken or they're missing tips... There's always something to try to mess up my plans but hopefully I can make something work they want to put me on my first big shark but as of right now I would either need a rod and some heavy braid or a new setup the real I have is most likely an antique lol but it still works damn good the last fish caught on it was a bull shark over 250 lb

Back