• Help Support TNDeer:

biggest deer

Hope y'all don't mind me doing a revival on this thread. It's interesting to see old posts from long ago. Felt like others could share their biggest deer stories here too. Rest in Peace to the original starter of this thread.

My biggest deer was a 140" symmetrical 8 pointer killed during the November rut while he was chasing a doe. I was 15 at the time and will likely never get a deer bigger than him.
Please post a pic of the 8. A 140 8-point is a HUGE 8-point!

A 3 1/2 year-old 10-point grossing 157, and a 5 1/2 year-old 13-point (9-point basic frame) grossing 156.

Attachments

• (A)1995Bryan1.webp
    (A)1995Bryan1.webp
    356.9 KB · Views: 1
  • (B)2007Bryan2.webp
    (B)2007Bryan2.webp
    147.9 KB · Views: 1
I killed an 11 pt in 2003 that gross scored 154 and weighed 227 on the hoof. I killed him in Madison Georgia. I was 14 years old and honestly didn't realize how big that buck was at the time. I've killed 3 more that weighed between 190-200 and have shot quite a few more that score over 125 but just can't get over that big Georgia buck.

Dang Mega! That buck was a hog!

Largest bodied TN deer I've killed was about 220 lbs live. Also my oldest buck at 6 1/2. Look at the neck on this guy. Looks like you stuck a normal buck's head on a stump.

Attachments

• 2004Bryan3b.webp
    2004Bryan3b.webp
    238.5 KB · Views: 1
Please post a pic of the 8. A 140 8-point is a HUGE 8-point!
I would if all of the pics didn't have my face in it. He was definitely huge and was over 230 pounds. I'll never get a buck bigger. He was super symmetrical too. I'm surprised my area even produced a giant like him.

I would if all of the pics didn't have my face in it. He was definitely huge and was over 230 pounds. I'll never get a buck bigger. He was super symmetrical too. I'm surprised my area even produced a giant like him.
What part of TN do you primarily hunt? Not specifics, but general region?

Back