• Help Support TNDeer:

Big game spinning combo desperately needed for last trip of the year can't go unless I have a good setup

Applause for trying to be resourceful, but you wasting your energy here. Logistics wont even work man. You will need to be more resourceful on the quick.

If i were you, i would go down to the docks in gulfport with the most expensive thing i own and offer as collateral for borrowing a big game setup thats ready to roll.

Thats solid advice. Explain your situation to those salty guys. One of them will remember being in a similar situation and take you up on it. If you break their gear, they get to pawn your $500 item. Everybody will be happy.

If that dont work, i bet your buddies will let you reel your first big shark. Or your 2nd sounds like? Good luck!

Hey bro- most of us are in TN. Are you able to pick something up?

This may not be the best course to get the stuff you need, and you aren't giving us much to work with…
I if you mean a ride to the store or something yes but
Hey bro- most of us are in TN. Are you able to pick something up?

This may not be the best course to get the stuff you need, and you aren't giving us much to work with…
I have transportation but nothing that'll make it up to Tennessee I'm not really thinking clearly at the moment I had no sleep at all last night

Applause for trying to be resourceful, but you wasting your energy here. Logistics wont even work man. You will need to be more resourceful on the quick.

If i were you, i would go down to the docks in gulfport with the most expensive thing i own and offer as collateral for borrowing a big game setup thats ready to roll.

Thats solid advice. Explain your situation to those salty guys. One of them will remember being in a similar situation and take you up on it. If you break their gear, they get to pawn your $500 item. Everybody will be happy.

If that dont work, i bet your buddies will let you reel your first big shark. Or your 2nd sounds like? Good luck!
I wish I could do that I really wish I could but I have a social anxiety disorder that does not allow me to speak directly strangers... For some reason I just go mute and I wish they did have a setup I can borrow they're just fishing for the bigger speckled trout flounder and red fish that we don't catch close to home I was going to go after the monsters but tsunami fishing has done me dirty I will certainly be sure to leave a nice review about them and their customer appreciation

Okay. As much as we would like to help you, the logistics don't work for this.

I would be calling your buddies and seeing what you may be able to borrow from them.

@TNReb I am not trying to scam anyone I have my real profile picture up I'm an honest person going through a rough patch in life if you got a problem with my post get off of it cuz no one asked you to put your two cents in

@TNReb I am not trying to scam anyone I have my real profile picture up I'm an honest person going through a rough patch in life if you got a problem with my post get off of it cuz no one asked you to put your two cents in

Your very first post ever is from a different state asking for a high end fishing setup.. and you've got every excuse in the book. I fully believe you're a real person with real problems… just not the kind that are going to be solved here. I hope you get the help you need, but a fishing rod isn't it.

Back