• Help Support TNDeer:

Big game spinning combo desperately needed for last trip of the year can't go unless I have a good setup

Applause for trying to be resourceful, but you wasting your energy here. Logistics wont even work man. You will need to be more resourceful on the quick.

If i were you, i would go down to the docks in gulfport with the most expensive thing i own and offer as collateral for borrowing a big game setup thats ready to roll.

Thats solid advice. Explain your situation to those salty guys. One of them will remember being in a similar situation and take you up on it. If you break their gear, they get to pawn your $500 item. Everybody will be happy.

If that dont work, i bet your buddies will let you reel your first big shark. Or your 2nd sounds like? Good luck!

Hey bro- most of us are in TN. Are you able to pick something up?

This may not be the best course to get the stuff you need, and you aren't giving us much to work with…
I if you mean a ride to the store or something yes but
Hey bro- most of us are in TN. Are you able to pick something up?

This may not be the best course to get the stuff you need, and you aren't giving us much to work with…
I have transportation but nothing that'll make it up to Tennessee I'm not really thinking clearly at the moment I had no sleep at all last night

Applause for trying to be resourceful, but you wasting your energy here. Logistics wont even work man. You will need to be more resourceful on the quick.

If i were you, i would go down to the docks in gulfport with the most expensive thing i own and offer as collateral for borrowing a big game setup thats ready to roll.

Thats solid advice. Explain your situation to those salty guys. One of them will remember being in a similar situation and take you up on it. If you break their gear, they get to pawn your $500 item. Everybody will be happy.

If that dont work, i bet your buddies will let you reel your first big shark. Or your 2nd sounds like? Good luck!
I wish I could do that I really wish I could but I have a social anxiety disorder that does not allow me to speak directly strangers... For some reason I just go mute and I wish they did have a setup I can borrow they're just fishing for the bigger speckled trout flounder and red fish that we don't catch close to home I was going to go after the monsters but tsunami fishing has done me dirty I will certainly be sure to leave a nice review about them and their customer appreciation

Okay. As much as we would like to help you, the logistics don't work for this.

I would be calling your buddies and seeing what you may be able to borrow from them.

@TNReb I am not trying to scam anyone I have my real profile picture up I'm an honest person going through a rough patch in life if you got a problem with my post get off of it cuz no one asked you to put your two cents in

Your very first post ever is from a different state asking for a high end fishing setup.. and you've got every excuse in the book. I fully believe you're a real person with real problems… just not the kind that are going to be solved here. I hope you get the help you need, but a fishing rod isn't it.

Your very first post ever is from a different state asking for a high end fishing setup.. and you've got every excuse in the book. I fully believe you're a real person with real problems… just not the kind that are going to be solved here. I hope you get the help you need, but a fishing rod isn't it.
@TNReb show me your definition of a high-end fishing setup because I guarantee you mine and yours are two very different things my friend I have worked for everything that I have and I've lost everything I have and had to work for it over again multiple times in my 28 years of life fishing is how I get my peace it's how I relieve stress it's how I manage my anger because that comment you just made my friend honestly if you were in front of me it would have got you punched square in the nose and possibly sent to the hospital I'm not trying to be rude or anything but dude if you can't help your input isn't needed the most important thing I've learned in my time as a fisherman is how to use my gear I guarantee you with you using the most expensive and me using the cheapest could beat you I could embarrass you horribly my friend do you know why? Because I am one with the fish I am one with mother nature and most importantly I know how to tire the fish out fishing has been one of my gifts for many many years and I won't dare let someone like you ever take that away from me you are right about one thing I'm going through a lot of s*** but guess what... All I need a good rod and reel and a few ice cold beers to drink away the noise of pests like you buzzing around me while I'm trying to fish in peace! All I need are the simple things in life. You see this cheap Berkley setup?? Something like this is more than powerful enough for anything I want to catch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241026-113609.webp
    Screenshot_20241026-113609.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
@TNReb I am not trying to scam anyone I have my real profile picture up I'm an honest person going through a rough patch in life if you got a problem with my post get off of it cuz no one asked you to put your two cents in
There's been some good advice given in here and you have an excuse as to why you can't do any of it. We're a tight knit group here and when someone posts something fishy (no pun intended) and it looks like a scam then people will speak out and call it out so no one gets taken advantage of. If you really have been through a TBI then I'm sorry about that, I really am.

But to come on here living hours and hours away from anyone here asking for something just seems like a scam. Along with all the scenarios you have given about how you have this or that but still can't make it work.

There's been some good advice given in here and you have an excuse as to why you can't do any of it. We're a tight knit group here and when someone posts something fishy (no pun intended) and it looks like a scam then people will speak out and call it out so no one gets taken advantage of. If you really have been through a TBI then I'm sorry about that, I really am.

But to come on here living hours and hours away from anyone here asking for something just seems like a scam. Along with all the scenarios you have given about how you have this or that but still can't
I will give you my name address date of birth social security number blood type whatever you need my friend the only thing I have left the value that I can't give you is my balls just a tiny bit of integrity that I have left I refuse to do that are you willing to make a bet that I'm taking a fishing trip tomorrow are you willing to say bet $1,000? Because I could buy a f*** ton of fishing poles with that I would be in fishing heaven for the rest of my miserable days I'll be able to use a different Pole every time I fish if I win that thousand dollars which I will if you made that bet

I will give you my name address date of birth social security number blood type whatever you need my friend the only thing I have left the value that I can't give you is my balls just a tiny bit of integrity that I have left I refuse to do that are you willing to make a bet that I'm taking a fishing trip tomorrow are you willing to say bet $1,000? Because I could buy a f*** ton of fishing poles with that I would be in fishing heaven for the rest of my miserable days I'll be able to use a different Pole every time I fish if I win that thousand dollars which I will if you made that bet
Best of luck on your fishing trip and I hope you get the help you need. Also hope you get help on a fishing pole.

Some of you have stressed me out on here to the points where I've literally ripped my hair out of my beard and my head that's not cool just know tomorrow I will be posting pictures and I will be tagging and roasting every one of you that has caused me stress
Stopping for lunch then the train keeps a rollin south.
You folks give me the need to smoke a fat joint SMH you should be ashamed of yourselves but I'm going to prove all of you f****** wrong place your bets now because tomorrow you will be broke and I will have enough fishing poles to build a house

Back