• Help Support TNDeer:

Busted out of the house today…..

I went by yesterday and certified my paperwork and they had my suppressor in the safe ss had it shipped to then in 2 days. Just waiting on my approval. Total time invested is roughly 14 days so far

I have been waiting on the silencer shop for over a month. My LGS says it's been like that for months.
I wonder if the suppressor you ordered was one that is on back order? If it is in stock I haven't waited more than a few days for it to get to the dealer. Now, my last approval was 141 days, but that's on the ATF, not Silencer Shop.

I wonder if the suppressor you ordered was one that is on back order? If it is in stock I haven't waited more than a few days for it to get to the dealer. Now, my last approval was 141 days, but that's on the ATF, not Silencer Shop.
The website said it was in stock and a serial number was listed on the invoice. My LGS said it has been happening on all his orders. He says it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

The website said it was in stock and a serial number was listed on the invoice. My LGS said it has been happening on all his orders. He says it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Try using this link after you are logged into your Silencer Shop account. It will tell you the status of the Form 3 and whether it has been shipped yet.

Latest posts

Back