• Help Support TNDeer:

C J Alexander Pleads Guilty

I've probably missed the obvious when reading this story and some of the linked articles.

What prompted the Ohio Department of Natural Resources to start an investigation and what was behind obtaining a search warrant?

I'd like to see prosecutors put as much work into prosecuting burglars, armed robbers, and car jackers as they did someone poaching a deer. 🙃

He got caught by technology that he obviously didn't understand.
Yea me too, except that of course they should do this in addition to these crimes not instead of.

I've probably missed the obvious when reading this story and some of the linked articles.

What prompted the Ohio Department of Natural Resources to start an investigation and what was behind obtaining a search warrant?
The comments indicated that someone had been seeing the buck on camera and when it was reported killed somewhere a long ways a way they reported it.

The comments indicated that someone had been seeing the buck on camera and when it was reported killed somewhere a long ways a way they reported it.
👍

I thought that may have been the case. I think I may have even read that a while back but didn't catch it this time around; my memory is about all used up...

Remember the good ol' days when we didn't have cell phones and vehicles to track our movement. How could this dope not know that would happen? He thought he was slick and he got caught.

Remember the good ol' days when we didn't have cell phones and vehicles to track our movement. How could this dope not know that would happen? He thought he was slick and he got caught.
There are definitely some old school poachers in my area that got away with stuff in the 80-90s that may be harder nowadays.

This would never have even been a story if had not been a huge buck. Bucks are poached all the time and nobody seems to care well at least anybody that can do anything about it doesn't seem to care.

Back