• Help Support TNDeer:

Catoosa early muzzy roll call

Ladys man

I will be there Thursday and Friday possibly Saturday morning, I have to make it back to Knoxville Saturday morning for my son's baseball tournament.
I'll be sleeping in the back seat and eating on bare essentials. Bi Color side.
Good luck to all.

I've got both rifle hunts. Have had the early muzzleloader and late muzzleloader in years past. Don't think they have the late muzzleloader this year. Good luck out there. Hope y'all lay down a good one. Let's hear the reports on how it went afterwards.

I've got both rifle hunts. Have had the early muzzleloader and late muzzleloader in years past. Don't think they have the late muzzleloader this year. Good luck out there. Hope y'all lay down a good one. Let's hear the reports on how it went afterwards.
I got lucky this year, and it's never happened to me before but I have both rifle hunts, and the early MZ hunt.

I drew on the hunt but not completely sure if I'll even get to go. Did some scouting and found more buck sign than I've ever seen. Took my son on their juvenile hunt and never saw a deer.

I will be there Thursday and Friday possibly Saturday morning, I have to make it back to Knoxville Saturday morning for my son's baseball tournament.
I'll be sleeping in the back seat and eating on bare essentials. Bi Color side.
Good luck to all.
Hit me up on Thursday night we'll be having brats and hot dogs most likely unless I decide to do some real cooking. Saving that for breakfast Friday.

I will be there Thursday and Friday and coming back Friday evening. My daughter's birthday is Saturday. I know where 2 good ones are but its not easy to get in without getting busted. During the early bow hunt they were only moving at night even with cooler weather. Hope they get out of bed before dark this time. I also have the 2nd gun hunt.

I got lucky this year, and it's never happened to me before but I have both rifle hunts, and the early MZ hunt.

Ive never pulled that off yet myself. I always say ahead of time I'm gonna leave my camper. But I'm always worried somebody will destroy it or steal. It's not a very expensive camper but that's besides the point. But I'll say it again think I'm gonna leave my camper this time as the rifle hunts are not even a week apart. Be better on fuel and less hassle cause I got a 2.5 hour drive to home and back. But from Saturday to the next Thursday maybe it'll stay safe.

Lmk if you'd rather park it at my place. I'm over towards the Genesis side though.

Latest posts

Back