• Help Support TNDeer:

Cellular cams for trespassers

Harold Money jr

I'm needing help on a better way to set my cameras to get better pictures of car tags, trespassers and still keep my cameras out of sight. I've had about everything stole from my farm. They've pulled the copper wiring from my barns, stole water pumps and water tanks. The list goes on and on. I've got one SOB on video mode cutting my lock off with a Dewalt side grinder with a cutting wheel he walks right up to the camera and uses it to cut the strap but, doesn't steal the cellular camera. They then clean me out. I'll put a couple of my pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7067.webp
    IMG_7067.webp
    611.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0689.webp
    IMG_0689.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7583.webp
    IMG_7583.webp
    455.7 KB · Views: 1
Getting tag information after dark will be tough, because the tail lights tend to wash out the details. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Do the police not go out there when you get a pic? The second i get one that's who i call and they always come out. If they won't help you then you will have to spend time getting nasty. Me i would be laying in them bushes with a gun every night at those times. They have stalked you and know you aren't there. Time to stalk them. I'm sorry that has happened to you. It is so unfair that people have to deal with this crap at their property by themselves. I feel like our state has forsaken landowners.

You may need a flight flash as well. What is left to steal now?

Flock camera is $2500 a year installed and warrantied and it reads tags. Cops can also view it.

Lots of options https://www.flocksafety.com/ but probably need utilities for most.

From what I am seeing, you need several on "instant" send at barn, gate, drive, etc. Just start calling sheriff everytime somebody pulls into road.

Latest posts

Back