• Help Support TNDeer:

Cold front ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Ok so a pretty good little cold front has arrived and will be here through tomorrow I believe.

So how bad is this gonna screw the fishing up for Saturday? :bash:

It'll be a bit cool Saturday morning(probably in the upper 30s) but warm up quick after sunrise. Near 70 for a high. Probably get a bit windy during the afternoon.

Will be tight to structure ,or that's what I believe

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

saturday should be good. the cold front moved in last night, well at least it felt like it. it usually only takes a couple of days for fish to adjust to the pressure change. the pressure is rising and will stabalize by saturday. couple that with a south wind and saturday should be good. im no weatherman, lol, but i watch the fronts and pressure and love a low pressure front before a storm or rain.

WTM":od0j077n said:
saturday should be good. the cold front moved in last night, well at least it felt like it. it usually only takes a couple of days for fish to adjust to the pressure change. the pressure is rising and will stabalize by saturday. couple that with a south wind and saturday should be good. im no weatherman, lol, but i watch the fronts and pressure and love a low pressure front before a storm or rain.
I don't worry about cold fronts,usually just brings them tighter to structure

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back