• Help Support TNDeer:

Condo porch

gatodoc

Just put a new porch on my 10' high condo. Will make access easier for us older hunters….

Attachments

• E23B658D-B9B8-4075-9EDF-519450151920.jpeg
    E23B658D-B9B8-4075-9EDF-519450151920.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 203
I like it, but man, just seems like a lot of extra money spent on wood. Seems like you could just have the ladder and step into the stand. I don't hunt fields or these type of stands much, but we do have 2 redneck blinds and I'll have to say it is definitely easier to use these platforms to easily step out and pee.

Originally we had steps built into the two 4x4 under the door. Actually fairly easy for me to access. We've got some older guys hunting with us and I wanted to make access as easy as possible. I'm not getting any more agile myself. Sometimes as one reaches the end of their hunting career a few $ for comfort and ease isn't so important.

Originally we had steps built into the two 4x4 under the door. Actually fairly easy for me to access. We've got some older guys hunting with us and I wanted to make access as easy as possible. I'm not getting any more agile myself. Sometimes as one reaches the end of their hunting career a few $ for comfort and ease isn't so important.
We've got a hunter in the same boat. Great idea! I'll show him the picture.

We keep our propane tank on our porch. I would add some grip tape or some paint with sand in it. Ours became slick at times. We use extension ladders for the steps.

Nice. We built a deck and steps on the one we put up. The guy that hunts it the majority of time is older so there was no way we were going to have him climbing a ladder.

Latest posts

Back