• Help Support TNDeer:

Consider my eyebrows raised

Licking our chops over here at Cathole!!🫣
We have 2 bucks that are about the only head turners on our place so far this summer. They are starting to cut the bottoms so that could change here real soon.
Yup, they had almost all the corn out by Thursday afternoon. Soybeans were planted late and are still green.

If there was ever a "do not shoot" list then he needs to be on it. That's a legit clean 5x6 3yr old. Dude will quite plausibly be a 6x6 as a 4yr old. That's incredibly rare anywhere but I've not seen it at all in TN and I run lots of cams on lots of properties.
i agree. i would definitely try to keep him breathing a couple yrs

i agree. i would definitely try to keep him breathing a couple yrs
Oh, he's going down if one of us see him. We're not that choosy. About half the hunters on the property come for opening week of MZ and that's it for the year. I can't ask them to pass up a buck like that. They'll happily kill any 80+ 2 1/2 year-old.

...then I picked up pictures yesterday and got this video. Consider my eyebrows officially raised! Definitely one of the largest 8-points I've ever photographed on the place.
Great specimen, best of luck with him. Any idea what he is eating/chewing on? Thought you may have put camera on persimmon tree or other early season food source.

Great specimen, best of luck with him. Any idea what he is eating/chewing on? Thought you may have put camera on persimmon tree or other early season food source.
No idea what he's eating. But watching deer in other videos, they're looking for any annual weeds that haven't died from the drought, primarily ragweed and pokeweed.

Awesome bucks, but I have to ask what kind of camera that is? My moultries will not touch that quality
Browning Spec Ops Elite HP5. Best cameras going. Although I have to admit the GardePro cams look just as good if not better. I just haven't run any of them so I don't know their operating characteristics or longevity.

Latest posts

Back