• Help Support TNDeer:

CVA Scout Takedown

Have you bought from that retailer? I've seen some in stock from online retailers that seem kinda sketch.
not personally, but that was the top one on gundeals.net and I've only known legit sites to be posted on there. the other few sites listed i hadn't had experience with either. and they only went up in price. only other decent option might be gunbroker. I'd just check the reviews on Google, if black market arms seems fine I'd order it

I have been considering one for a one week trip during Arkansas "ML" season. They allow straight wall calibers. Seems like not a bad price especially If I start making this trip to hunt with a buddy a yearly thing.

When I was looking for a rifle, Locked and Loaded had the best price and I didn't have to pay tax. Just a $25 shipping cost.
they're usually one of the cheaper places online but I get hit with both from them. I use kygunco quite a bit, if they're not the cheapest they're close. most of the time. and I don't have tax or shipping from them.... and, they've got 1/3 down with 90 day layaway, which comes in pretty handy, sometimes it's worth another 20-30 bucks to not have to pay all at once

Latest posts

Back