• Help Support TNDeer:

Deleted

Let's use this thread to fight about tacos. I maintain that tacos are just latin american sammiches and are far superior to normal sammiches with loaf bread. You could throw basically anything into a soft taco shell and I'd eat it. Discuss.

Let's use this thread to fight about tacos. I maintain that tacos are just latin american sammiches and are far superior to normal sammiches with loaf bread. You could throw basically anything into a soft taco shell and I'd eat it. Discuss.
I love the hard shell tacos and all the trimmings including sour cream🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

The taco superiority ends with those miniature half sized tacos they serve at what purport to be "real" mexican restaurants. If I wanted to eat a dozen of something to get full, I'd just order some wings.

The taco superiority ends with those miniature half sized tacos they serve at what purport to be "real" mexican restaurants. If I wanted to eat a dozen of something to get full, I'd just order some wings.
I love hot wings😋😋😋😋

Latest posts

Back