• Help Support TNDeer:

Sold/Expired Pic of belly mower we added! 2020 Kubota BX2380 with bucket , 21hrs!!

Bass1090

We have decided to sell as a package deal for $16,000. Thank you

-Like new condition!
-21 hrs
-4x4
-stored under cover
-One owner
-LA344 quick attach bucket
-Land Pride BB1248 box blade
-Land Pride RTR 1250 Tiller (reverse till)

Turn Key tractor!

Attachments

• IMG_3023.webp
    IMG_3023.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3021.webp
    IMG_3021.webp
    101.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7084.webp
    IMG_7084.webp
    236.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3022.webp
    IMG_3022.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3018.webp
    IMG_3018.webp
    110.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3012.webp
    IMG_3012.webp
    178.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3014.webp
    IMG_3014.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3015.webp
    IMG_3015.webp
    102.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I asked the gentleman we traded with why he was getting rid of a 4 yr old tractor with 21 hrs…..he said it was because it's a 4 yr old tractor with 21 hrs lol. This thing is crazy nice!

free bump to top for you ... I've been wanting/needing/dreaming of a tractor just like this. No way I can afford it but I can dream. Bank just laughed when I tried to buy one from Rural King a couple years back.

I'll bring it to you!
As much as I'd LOVE to have it, I just can't justify it. My neighbor is long-retired, and has a few tractors… retired heavy equipment operator. I'm usually better off in more ways than one, to get him to do my little projects which are normally yrs apart.

Before he retired, I had a baddddddd low spot near my field lines.. ground that struggles to perk well in the wet months. Made it tough to mow until it was HOTTTT. So I had 4 loads of dirt dropped off, he said he'd hook me up. One Saturday morning, he drops off a near brand new John Deere trackhoe.. Knocks on the door and says "come on, wife is making me go to the river so I have to show you in 2 minutes how to operate this thing" 😂 … That was a helluva fun experience for someone who'd only driven a JD 4020 and a few old Ford tractors a handful of times, decades prior. I have learned since then to just let the Pro handle it lol.. It took me a day to do something he could've done in a few hours.

As much as I'd LOVE to have it, I just can't justify it. My neighbor is long-retired, and has a few tractors… retired heavy equipment operator. I'm usually better off in more ways than one, to get him to do my little projects which are normally yrs apart.

Before he retired, I had a baddddddd low spot near my field lines.. ground that struggles to perk well in the wet months. Made it tough to mow until it was HOTTTT. So I had 4 loads of dirt dropped off, he said he'd hook me up. One Saturday morning, he drops off a near brand new John Deere trackhoe.. Knocks on the door and says "come on, wife is making me go to the river so I have to show you in 2 minutes how to operate this thing" 😂 … That was a helluva fun experience for someone who'd only driven a JD 4020 and a few old Ford tractors a handful of times, decades prior. I have learned since then to just let the Pro handle it lol.. It took me a day to do something he could've done in a few hours.
I'd even give you $500 credit and take that trailer you have lol

Think how good that dodge would look pulling that tractor and implements down the road.

Latest posts

Back