• Help Support TNDeer:

Favorite Buzz Bait?

Yeah I'm pretty curious myself to see how its going to handle. It only weighs 3/8oz and its a "full size" bait with a big blade and extended skirt. A Lead bait this size would be 1/2oz or more I'm assuming. Ill have it on a baitcaster with 15lb mono, will see how it does casting.

Its made to where you can tune it so that the blade ever so gently clack against the tin head. Should be interesting.

Also I just further inspected this livingston "Dive Master 14" deep diving crankbait. It has an electric speaker in it of some kind that emits a sound that attracts fish. "EBS" they call it, stands for Electronic baitfish sounds. It has a "smart chip" in it that senses when the bait hits the water and starts making the sounds. It also has some kind of sensor that illuminates the eyes while its underwater. The bill can be tuned to run to the left or right. Its pretty interesting, the paint job is also awesome.

Eh took high tech for my taste. I don't buy into all the gimmick fishing stuff. To be honest the only 'As seen on TV' lure I've ever used and actually had amazing luck with was the 'flying lure'. Basically aa flat tube bait that would sink away from you to go under logs and brush. Actually worked extremely well but I haven't seen them in years. All the electronics on lures is ridiculous.

Ill agree its all a gimmick. I will give it a try though.

Thats what kind of sucks about the LTB, all it gives you is "new and innovative" products. Thats often times means gimmick.

I tossed the Buddha snooze alarm buzz bait this weekend. I really liked it. I had no issues casting it, I got it everywhere I wanted it to and it got up on plain pretty instant(All buzzbaits do if you start cranking the second it hit the water), and it had an AWESOME squeaky noise that if you bent it right it would also click the head while spinning. Caught 2 good size fish on it while the sun was coming up. Im going to keep fishing it, time will tell.

Latest posts

Back