• Help Support TNDeer:

Favorite pro

Spurhunter

I've got a new favorite pro fisherman. James Watson is flat entertaining. He might not be the best angler out there, but he's hilarious. Who's your favorite?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nitro_z17":acq2mrvw said:
i like scott martin, Gman, vandam, hackney. Gman, gerald swindle has some killer videos

i think this a 5 part show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ5leb5j-4M&t=237s
Obviously KVD is the best on the planet. I like Mark Rose (local guy that grew up fishing the MS River like me), Ott, Hackney. I like a bunch of them. I used to hate Ike but I have grown to really like him. He is always teaching and sharing knowledge.

Ott is probably my favorite.
For some reason I really like Iconelli or however you spell it.
That guys a nut lol

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Anyone see the one where Ott slapped the bass off his hook?
Lol but it was open handed!
That cracked me up!

Ott Defoe and his wife come in to my Post Office couple times a week. They are as down to earth as anyone you'd ever hope to meet. Super nice folks.

Roger gant ,charlie bunting ,kevin rogers,harold dude maddux crappie fishing.Mark rose,iconelli,swindle,and strader after his win.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

RUGER":1umnscrh said:
Ott is probably my favorite.
For some reason I really like Iconelli or however you spell it.
That guys a nut lol

Ott is a really stand up guy. His whole family is big into bass fishing. His brother, dad, and uncles work hard on the BASS High School circuit here.

Skylar Hamilton is another stand up guy. Doesn't have to be a bass, he likes to fish. He took a young man a few years ago that caught a state record sucker.

Setterman":2pe06xut said:
Zona, he may not be a tournament guru, but the dude is funny and can flat out fish
OMG you have to be kidding. Zona is the most obnoxious a$$clown on tv. If he could fish he'd be competing. Apparently somebody likes him. He's on TV getting paid to talk about fishing and I'm not! :D

Back