• Help Support TNDeer:

Favorite pro

nitro_z17":3u39nkr4 said:
Spurhunter":3u39nkr4 said:
he must be nothing like his daddy.
?
Rolsnd Martin's friendly tv personality is all just a show according to guys that fished with him when he was a tournament competitor. Supposedly he was a huge Richard cranium and thought he owned the lake because he was Roland Martin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I fished semi pro both BASS and the Redman circuit for 10 years. I fished with a lot of the best as a non boater KVD is every bit as nice as he seems. Denny Braure is kinda a jerk. Back in the day Fish Fishburn was funny enough even during a tournament to make you cry from laughing, and Rick Clunn taught me more about flipping jigs in one weekend that I ever thought possible fishing on the Arkansas River out of Pendleton .

RUGER":3m6xwv8b said:
Ott is probably my favorite.
For some reason I really like Iconelli or however you spell it.
That guys a nut lol

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
After iconelly had his little American flag kicking temper tantrum I can't stand him..

HenryCohunter":1zm9oi1o said:
Denny Brauer is kinda a jerk.

That surprises me. I've met him several times and he was nice as he could be. BUT I've never fished with him. My hunting / fishing buddy that passed away in August had a Bassmaster issue with Denny on the cover. Denny signed it "To Doyle: the second best jig fisherman I know." That was one of Doyle's favorite possessions. His wife framed it and displayed it at his memorial service. On a side note she displayed his flipping stick and his spinnerbait rod. They still had the baits on them that he tied on the last time we went fishing. That broke me down. And I had to speak at the service.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pressfit":2b2aohs0 said:
RUGER":2b2aohs0 said:
That guys a nut lol

After iconelly had his little American flag kicking temper tantrum I can't stand him..
Missed that one.

I always understood they were fishing for a lot more money than me but most pros still aloud you a chance to fish reasonably.. the 2 Times I drew out with Denny he made sure you never ever got to fish anything he didn't fish 10 ways from Sunday first. I did manage a couple fish both times but I just fished opposite of him.

pressfit":1z71bimt said:
RUGER":1z71bimt said:
pressfit":1z71bimt said:
RUGER said:
That guys a nut lol

Missed that one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washin ... 801-7862r/
Thanks for the link.

?[/quote]Rolsnd Martin's friendly tv personality is all just a show according to guys that fished with him when he was a tournament competitor. Supposedly he was a huge Richard cranium and thought he owned the lake because he was Roland Martin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm probably one of Roland's favorite game wardens. Checked him on Douglas and he let me know in a hurry that BASS had already check his license. His co angler didn't have his in possession. The next morning I stopped him for violating the marina's "No Wake Zone" on take off.

Biggun4214":1gr3ch2d said:
I'm probably one of Roland's favorite game wardens. Checked him on Douglas and he let me know in a hurry that BASS had already check his license. His co angler didn't have his in possession. The next morning I stopped him for violating the marina's "No Wake Zone" on take off.

Great story! Glad you didn't cut him any slack! :D

Biggun4214":1j7cz3f2 said:
Rolsnd Martin's friendly tv personality is all just a show according to guys that fished with him when he was a tournament competitor. Supposedly he was a huge Richard cranium and thought he owned the lake because he was Roland Martin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm probably one of Roland's favorite game wardens. Checked him on Douglas and he let me know in a hurry that BASS had already check his license. His co angler didn't have his in possession. The next morning I stopped him for violating the marina's "No Wake Zone" on take off.[/quote]

:rotf: :super:

Back