• Help Support TNDeer:

Found some fish

Kirk

I am 2.5 hours in on an 8 break in on rebuilt motor. So I am getting out every decent day I can to get it completed.

I would run the motor for awhile and then fish just to let it cool down a rest between runs. I fished for about an hour with no luck. Then I just happened to see a fish roll on the opposite side of the area I was fishing. I made the run over to it and wow I am glad I did.

A blown over tree was in about 8 feet of water. I threw a jig and craw in the fork of the limbs and caught one that would weigh around 6 pounds. Did it again caught a second one. 10 casts later I had caught 8. The biggest five would go around 25 pounds. Not bad for 20 minutes in a tree top.

rsimms":an549t87 said:
:pray: (This is me, praying for coordinates.) :rotf:

I will narrow it down for you. It was a tree on the Bradley County side of the Hiwassee River between the Highway 58 bridge and the I-75 Bridge. :D

Dang it.

I flipped into a tree on the river here last summer. I was working it up and it snagged on a branch. When I popped it loose, 6 largemouth around 4 to 5 pounds a piece ran out and looked at it. None touched it. I flipped that tree for the next 20 minutes and never got bit. Stupid fish! LOL

Back