• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Free stearns OG float coat

wcw280

Just hate to throw away a piece of nostalgia like this. Would be cool in a man cave or something to just wear to camp. Way better technology in clothes out there today for wet weather. Size L fits just a shade big for a L in my opinion. I'll meet you around Oak Ridge to get it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_2513.webp
    IMG_2513.webp
    155.6 KB · Views: 1
Just hate to throw away a piece of nostalgia like this. Would be cool in a man cave or something to just wear to camp. Way better technology in clothes out there today for wet weather. Size L fits just a shade big for a L in my opinion. I'll meet you around Oak Ridge to get it to you.
Does it still work?

There's still foam in it. I'll let you jump in to test it. 🤣🤣 Sorry had to. I honestly don't know. Came out of my grandpas stuff. just a cool old jacket from hunting times past. If I was gonna keep it and use it. I'd spray it with some spray silicone and hope for the best. Zipper works.

There's still foam in it. I'll let you jump in to test it. 🤣🤣 Sorry had to. I honestly don't know. Came out of my grandpas stuff. just a cool old jacket from hunting times past. If I was gonna keep it and use it. I'd spray it with some spray silicone and hope for the best. Zipper works.
Thought it might be good to go over hunting clothes when going in by boat...in the winter.
In addition, I wear an inflatable.

Latest posts

Back