FT. CAMPBELL 2014

Mike D

It looks like you have to have a Hunter Safety Card in order to hunt FC. Is this correct? I don't need one anywhere else in TN ( due to my age)to hunt Deer so I was just wondering.

SMB44

HuntFish714 said:
Lol good saying! Ya met a few good air force buddies over here, I wish the army had the funding that the air force has for gyms and chow hall lol

Yea there are some benefits to being AF. But, Ft Campbell is far nicer than Maxwell AFB! With out saying to much were you are would it happen to start with a B,K, or S? I was a B in 09. We took over for the 82nd. My first trip to the sandbox was to Camp Bucca Iraq. I was under the MP Battalion there. What is your MOS? Mine would be closest to an MP. Im Security Forces. But i have a speciality job called Combat Arms. I run the range and fix guns in a nut shell.

SMB44

Roost 1 said:
Arent any deer at the fort and its way too much trouble to get an area.....

Really? Well $hit fire! I reckon I'll just stay home then.... Thanks for saving me some money! lol

HuntFish714

SMB44 said:
HuntFish714 said:
Lol good saying! Ya met a few good air force buddies over here, I wish the army had the funding that the air force has for gyms and chow hall lol

Yea there are some benefits to being AF. But, Ft Campbell is far nicer than Maxwell AFB! With out saying to much were you are would it happen to start with a B,K, or S? I was a B in 09. We took over for the 82nd. My first trip to the sandbox was to Camp Bucca Iraq. I was under the MP Battalion there. What is your MOS? Mine would be closest to an MP. Im Security Forces. But i have a speciality job called Combat Arms. I run the range and fix guns in a nut shell.

Nope neither of those im at F. Closed out T and C. Im an 88M truck driver, thats what i did as a civilian. Here we run the Slic Yard, something u may be familiar with lol lots of slingloads and interior cargo in the helicopters. With out goin to much into detail. This is my first deployment so got all the first deployment issues lol. AIR ASSAULT LMAO

LIL JOKER

Roost 1 said:
Arent any deer at the fort and its way too much trouble to get an area.....

yep aint worth the trouble all the big deer live in the impact areas or LBL..
every now and then a GOOD THICKET HUMPER WILL TOTE OUT A FAWN ..

LIL JOKER

PLUS all them rules are u kidding me ..there are wardens and mp's watching every step u take and don't forget this yr they are sitting out 4 big robo bucks to catch em

Big JWC 50

LIL JOKER said:
PLUS all them rules are u kidding me ..there are wardens and mp's watching every step u take and don't forget this yr they are sitting out 4 big robo bucks to catch em

I've seen the robo before looks so real! My buddy said "BUCK"!!!!!!!!!!! We stopped to look at it just cause its a monster and the law came up behind us and checked our weapons and made sure they were unloaded and in the case.

SMB44

HuntFish714 said:
SMB44 said:
HuntFish714 said:

Nope neither of those im at F. Closed out T and C. Im an 88M truck driver, thats what i did as a civilian. Here we run the Slic Yard, something u may be familiar with lol lots of slingloads and interior cargo in the helicopters. With out goin to much into detail. This is my first deployment so got all the first deployment issues lol. AIR ASSAULT LMAO

Oh ok. First deployment stuff lol man i member that! And yea i have heard of sling load stuff but my knowledge about AC stuff is extremely limited lol.

SMB44

Man y'all sure are some guys in here! Helping a guy out from wasting money hunting a bad spot! Thanks!

HuntFish714

LMAO.... sittin by the fire at home during those cold november days sure sounds a heck of alot better than freezin your butt off roamin or sitting in the woods wasting your time.... ;-)

SMB44

Y'all are some funny dudes! Either way I will be up there with one of my best friends. If nothing else it will be nice to be out in the woods and enjoy some beautiful county and hang out with a buddy.

LIL JOKER

We could hump some big thickets the three of us ..maybe hold hands in area 02 like I seen last season..maybe give up deer and hunt a few quail huh ...maybe we could be like stove and ren50 and buy each other donuts and ride big Wanda around the back 40..

Latest posts