FT. CAMPBELL 2014

Big JWC 50

Whoa! Those are going to be some late beans for sure. I've always heard you can wait up to the 4th of July weekend to plants beans and they will yeild. Late beans=green beans during opening weekend!

BULL MOOSE

What are the allowed weapons at the Fort? I have scoured the sight and cant find anything definite.

TWRA seems to no longer capture harvest record and biologial data at the Fort. I thought there was a website that once provided that information. Anyone know where it is?

HuntFish714

Hey y'all! Ya just kicking back in the lovely country of Afghanistan (sarcasm lol). Times goin by fairly quick tho for the most part. Hit 125F a couple times so far and only gunna get hotter over the next month or so.... anxious to redeem myself this year with the elusive whitetail. First time in my life not shooting something last year, I guess it has to happen from time to time. This year I've got a new bow and a nice scope for my muzzleloader plus now I have a treestand thanks to a couple members on here. I look forward to meeting more of u this year! Have fun scouting and stay cool this summer!

Big JWC 50

HuntFish714 said:
Hey y'all! Ya just kicking back in the lovely country of Afghanistan (sarcasm lol). Times goin by fairly quick tho for the most part. Hit 125F a couple times so far and only gunna get hotter over the next month or so.... anxious to redeem myself this year with the elusive whitetail. First time in my life not shooting something last year, I guess it has to happen from time to time. This year I've got a new bow and a nice scope for my muzzleloader plus now I have a treestand thanks to a couple members on here. I look forward to meeting more of u this year! Have fun scouting and stay cool this summer!

Thank you for your service to our country!

Roost 1

HuntFish714 said:

Stay safe, bro....

Mr.Bro

HuntFish714 said:

Thanks for all your doing for our country friend.
Will you be home to hunt this year?
If so. I would like to meet you. Hook up and hunt together.
Stay safe.Prayers for you and all our military.

SMB44

Hi guys. I am new to the site. I have been researching hunting Ft Campbell for awhile now and read all of last years thread. I will be heading up at least twice this season. Once in September and then November. I am trying to get some spots picked out and was wondering if anyone could help me with a map on line that I can look at to make sure I am in the correct place and not marking spots on private land. I have been using the TA map on the website and trying to match that up with google maps and then mark spots on my scout look app. Big PIA! Im trying to keep from being one of those Elmer's y'all talk about. Haha. Also does anyone know which areas are the bow areas? I can't seem to find that information and i don't wanna mark spots in areas I can not hunt. Maybe Ill see some of y'all out there! Thanks in advance for any help.

Big JWC 50

Off the top of my head Bow areas: 01,07, 02(sometimes), 00c, 00a, AB03, 15, 16, 14a, 43b, 52, 18, 26(sometimes), 03(sometimes), 04(most of the time). I've probably missed some but that's a good start

SMB44

Big JWC 50 said:
Off the top of my head Bow areas: 01,07, 02(sometimes), 00c, 00a, AB03, 15, 16, 14a, 43b, 52, 18, 26(sometimes), 03(sometimes), 04(most of the time). I've probably missed some but that's a good start

Thanks brother!

HuntFish714

http://www.fortcampbellmwr.com/Recreati ... index.html this is the ft campbell hunting page, under rules and regulations you'll find the requirements and archery only areas and the call in process. At the bottom right is a map with option to download to view all the TAs. Most ta boundaries are named roads which makes it good for marking boundaries on the app and android maps and google earth by switching back and forth from road map view and satellite view so u can see the boundaries, fields, vegetation, etc...

Thanks guys! Mr. Bro sounds good man, ya I should be back between mid September and mid November so I should get atleast a month to hunt. Im gunna try to take my block leave in December if november doesnt work out so I should be able to do a lot of morning hunts while the wife and daughter are at school and work.

SMB44

HuntFish714 said:
http://www.fortcampbellmwr.com/Recreation/hunting/index.html this is the ft campbell hunting page, under rules and regulations you'll find the requirements and archery only areas and the call in process. At the bottom right is a map with option to download to view all the TAs. Most ta boundaries are named roads which makes it good for marking boundaries on the app and android maps and google earth by switching back and forth from road map view and satellite view so u can see the boundaries, fields, vegetation, etc...

Thanks guys! Mr. Bro sounds good man, ya I should be back between mid September and mid November so I should get atleast a month to hunt. Im gunna try to take my block leave in December if november doesnt work out so I should be able to do a lot of morning hunts while the wife and daughter are at school and work.

Thanks for the info brother. I still couldn't find the areas that are for bow hunting. So I emailed the people up there and they sent me a list.

Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
No Luck, All Skill!

Love that saying. Give them hell over there let me know if you need anything! Im AD but Im Air Force. Be easy one me haha

Latest posts