• Help Support TNDeer:

Funny thing about TWRA

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
When you get past the political bull šŸ’© and the under the table crap that seemingly happens more and more every day....
Then you have a question or problem and you call and talk to someone with TWRA instead of the political side of everything, they are super nice, friendly and HELPFUL.

I registered my boat this morning, online, and apparently (operator error) the image of my paperwork didn't go through.
I tried it again and it appeared to work.
I am going fishing tomorrow and wanted to be sure I was legal so I gave them a call.
I believe she said her name was Judy but I'm not sure since I am about half deaf (literally)
She took the time to look it up and verified that they got what they needed and I am good to go.
Thank you!!!

The rank and file folks, I have never had an issue with, they've always been polite and helpful. The higher-ups and the politics of the Wildlife Commission is where things get screwed up.
Every county wildlife officer I've had the pleasure of meeting has been very professional and cordial. I know there may be some "bad apples", but my experiences with them have been good.

And, actually, most of the time, same can be said for most of those higher-ups and the members of the Wildlife Commission. But every once in a while, some of them do pull some dozzies.

I had an issue a few days ago on a TWRA quota application. I called in ~48 hours before the deadline. I'm sure they were swamped as they had some IT issues. It took a while to get ahold of a person but I Got a call back in ~ 24 hours. The lady was very polite, curteous and personally got my issue fixed.

There are good people even in tough situations and I do believe most people want to do a good job for you if they can.

Latest posts

Back