• Help Support TNDeer:

Georgia vs Alabama

I really don't think they are man. Name the game they have played this year that proves it? I think we are witnessing the exposure of a "less than" Georgia team. I don't say that to take away from Bama. They have played great but I believe UGA is not him
I don't disagree. ALABAMA CANNOT let off the gas and cannot change the game plan. Kirby right now is exploring weaknesses in ALABAMA and planning a change in game plan. DeBoer needs to be on the same page and figure out what Kirby is gonna do and counter it. If DeBoer gets comfortable and tries and ride it out it's going to be telling. I look forward to this.

Good gracious! Beck isn't even reacting to a straight on blitz. Did he get hit hard in that KY game?

I think he might have bee born that way.
1727575317990.webp

I love Kirby . Don't get me wrong. But I want to see him have a heart attack on the sidelines tonight. JK.. I do love it when he gets all jumpity jumpity and it takes 3 or 4 staffers to hold him back. Roll Tide!
I might get my wish after that last play and video. LOL. JK Kirby looking like he fixing to loose it seriously

Latest posts

Back