• Help Support TNDeer:

Georgia vs Alabama

When you're playing an offense with their backs against the wall that HAS TO use all 4 downs for 2 1/2 quarters to get itself back in the game, it makes it hard to stop. The dumb penalties on several 4th downs that gave Georgia first downs didn't help since the defense was on the field that much longer.
Alabama started playing "not to lose" in the second half with the offensive play calling and Georgia made good adjustments on the edge forcing several 3 and outs which again contributed to a defense that was gassed.
A lot more to coach up to in a game like the 2nd half brought than there would've been had the result remained similar to what the first half was. I think both teams will be fully prepared to take on UT when the time comes. 😁
Kirby alluded to sort of the same break down in his presser about forcing all 4 downs.

I was at work during the game last night so I didn't get to watch it closely. I watched it again this evening and I'm pretty sure the last 10 minutes of that game was the most exciting 10 mins of football I have ever seen.

Roll Tide.

Latest posts

Back