• Help Support TNDeer:

Georgia vs Alabama

I'll say again, congrats to Bama. I went to bed for the second half. Bama played better out of the gate and UGA had no answer. I was worried about that, but I did not anticipate 28-0.
Georgia played a lot better in the second half. I think Georgia was 5/5 or 6/6 on fourth down. Bama couldn't get them off the field. They didn't quit and fought their way back and took the lead. I think both teams will learn a lot from this game and hopefully get better. Both teams are good teams but both have room for improvement and I think will improve. A lot of football still left to be played.

Lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1727617271797.webp
    FB_IMG_1727617271797.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
Georgia played a lot better in the second half. I think Georgia was 5/5 or 6/6 on fourth down. Bama couldn't get them off the field. They didn't quit and fought their way back and took the lead. I think both teams will learn a lot from this game and hopefully get better. Both teams are good teams but both have room for improvement and I think will improve. A lot of football still left to be played.
Kirby made his adjustments at halftime. Having had the benefit of the match up against Georgia so much over the years I sorta knew it was coming.
And I remember the idiot that said Milroe would be in the portal by spring LOL

Did you know Ryan Williams is just 17 years old :) shocking I know LOL

Both defenses looked like ass.
When you're playing an offense with their backs against the wall that HAS TO use all 4 downs for 2 1/2 quarters to get itself back in the game, it makes it hard to stop. The dumb penalties on several 4th downs that gave Georgia first downs didn't help since the defense was on the field that much longer.
Alabama started playing "not to lose" in the second half with the offensive play calling and Georgia made good adjustments on the edge forcing several 3 and outs which again contributed to a defense that was gassed.
A lot more to coach up to in a game like the 2nd half brought than there would've been had the result remained similar to what the first half was. I think both teams will be fully prepared to take on UT when the time comes. 😁

The look in the eyes of Milroe in the 2nd half was like he had checked out and left the stadium. And he didn't have the speed in his legs that he did in the first half. I swear I honestly wonder if he didn't have a gummy at halftime. Something was not physically right with him in the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th.

It's like Milroe read reports at halftime. He started trying to do too much on the rpo's. There were several times the running back shoulda been handed the ball when he ran right into the defense. But Kirby made adjustments that contained him. I'm glad it's not a series like in baseball.

If you want to see pure class in a coach. Go watch Kirbys post game press conference. He breaks down the game very well and is so humble compared to a couple of jackwads that lose.
I was impressed with the way he handled himself immediately after the interception. I'll never be a fan but that guy deserves respect as much as any coach I've ever watched.

I was impressed with the way he handled himself immediately after the interception. I'll never be a fan but that guy deserves respect as much as any coach I've ever watched.
Nothing but respect for the guy. I know I give the guy some crap about his sideline antics and I find it hilarious they have to have a team of people to harness him and keep him off the field. But he is Awesome.

Latest posts

Back