• Help Support TNDeer:

Georgia vs Alabama

Georgia has a ton of fight. Hats off to them for coming back and almost winning. They looked good in the second half. I still think they have a great team and this will help them get better. Great game. Roll Tide!!!
They will definitely be there at the end. I don't think this top 12 nonsenses will change much at the end if much .
[/HR]

e97Ocyz.jpg

Not picking on her. At all. Her eyes looked creepy on sec nation today. He along with others were making fun of Alysa Lange last year about her eyes. What's the difference? Bcse she's a Bammer? Yes that's why. Screw him. He's butt hurt but imo she looked creepy as all get out this morning.
Hey I gotta better GIF FOR U RIGHT NOW
stunning GIF

Good game for sure, both teams showed weaknesses and can be beat. Georgia ran out of time, bama got out coached in the 2nd half big time.
Week 3 last year the GOAT. Nick Saban LOST the Game to TEXAS.to SEC powerhouse and the current #1 ranked team in country. AND went on to play in the Playoffs in the #4 spot and wound up losing a single score to the * . If that can be accomplished in a 4 team format imagine what can be accomplished in a 12 team format. Just saying.

Latest posts

Back