• Help Support TNDeer:

Ground Blind?

Mr.Bro

In need of a blind that I can stand up in. I'm 6 3.
Don't need room for 3 or 4 people. Don't have that many friends. Just need enough room to stand up often.
Please be model specific .
Thanks and good luck to all.

In need of a blind that I can stand up in. I'm 6 3.
Don't need room for 3 or 4 people. Don't have that many friends. Just need enough room to stand up often.
Please be model specific .
Thanks and good luck to all.
I'm 6'3" and have the Winner Stealth sold at Academy Sports. I can stand up, have my brother with me, see through the walls, and love it. Very reasonable too. It's very well built with quiet window slides.

Not trying to be a contrarian, but I hate groundblinds for numerous reasons, and the height is one of them. Maybe try building something around you out of foliage, or use a camo cloth blind hung on branches around you and not block your overhead or peripheral

Not trying to be a contrarian, but I hate groundblinds for numerous reasons, and the height is one of them. Maybe try building something around you out of foliage, or use a camo cloth blind hung on branches around you and not block your overhead or peripheral
After one total knee replacement and doing therapy now for the other knee in the very near future climbing anything is very tough. I can climb a ladder stand up and down twice in one day but can't walk the next 3 or 4 days.
Hunting flat farm fencerows. No good trees anywhere.Beans still in the field so can't drive through them to build anything.
And it needs to be set up next weekend.
Thanks all.

After one total knee replacement and doing therapy now for the other knee in the very near future climbing anything is very tough. I can climb a ladder stand up and down twice in one day but can't walk the next 3 or 4 days.
Hunting flat farm fencerows. No good trees anywhere.Beans still in the field so can't drive through them to build anything.
And it needs to be set up next weekend.
Thanks all.
Oh, I guess I wasn't clear… I meant I don't like the pop up ground blinds. I like setting up something natural or low key around me instead of the fabric type. And I definitely understand on the bad knees, as my dad is recovering from a knee replacement right now. I have a bad back, so I can't just sit in one place all day without stretching

Latest posts

Back