• Help Support TNDeer:

Hevishot Ammo Question

I have a family friend whose health doesn't allow him to duck hunt anymore. He has a significant amount the Hevishot Speedball and Regular Hevishot ammo in the 10 shotshell boxes. He has around 50 boxes. It looks like they've been discontinued and are no longer sold retail. I was going to help him sell them but before I upgraded to a supporting member and posted them to the classified on this site I wanted to ask to see how much do you think they are worth. It looks like they were pretty pricey before they were discontinued. I'm a new member on this message board but it looks like this group has an active and knowledgeable user base and was hoping to get some help. Thanks

I am no help here! There are lots of new innovations in shells, so these might not be en vogue…..

That being said, duck season is coming!

What gauge, length, load, etc.

If that's the real, honest to goodness, 12 grams/cc (or whatever it was) original Hevi Shot then those are some serious big bird killing loads. I am assuming you're right since they're in 10 round boxes.

3.5" BB of OG Hevi Shot to me would be a long long range goose load or crane load.

That stuff was popular before I got into waterfowl real seriously but I think it still commands a pretty high price. Here is the only thing I could find from a quick google search that looked like the original Hevi shot
IMG_3893.webp

I sold the turkey variety for $17.50 per box of 5 a couple years back. But that was a few years ago.
Don't know how comparable the value of the waterfowl loads is to the turkey ones.

It's so expensive it's a slow seller I'm sure that's why it was discontinued. Price it around 20 a box will sell quick if its retail price plan on keeping it forever

Latest posts

Back