• Help Support TNDeer:

HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

Just having ties to the area in TN that he has ties too made it a high probability of being illegal. That's just the culture here. He is not a native of this area by any means but certainly would have been exposed to the culture as just a normal way of life.

One look at this guy's Insta and I knew he did it for the gram. Just another attention fluffy kittens.

Screenshot_20240828_174811_Instagram.webp

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for "where" with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅

One look at this guy's Insta and I knew he did it for the gram. Just another attention fluffy kittens.

View attachment 240950

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for where with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅
I don't have the gram. But what little I know about it, isn't that the point of the gram?

Also... you checked out his Insta 🤣

View attachment 240950

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for "where" with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅
I guess he is bulking up so he can try to keep big bubba from getting at him when he's in the slammer for a while.🤣

So who is gonna go back and tally how many of us predicted he was full of yugo and how many on here have too much in modern day market hunters/social media influencers?

I saw his fiance mentioned in the court docs. Any pics of her?

Amazing to me that he would go on multiple podcasts, interviews, etc., and promote this bold faced lie. Happy he got caught, but it's a travesty such an incredible buck was killed by this POS.

Latest posts

Back