• Help Support TNDeer:

Idiots at boat ramps

Rackseeker

I wonder how some folks get thru their day after seeing some of these idiots at the boat ramp. My wife and I went fishing yesterday afternoon after work. As we were pulling up to the boat ramp at dark. I noticed a pontoon pulled up on the ramp instead of tied to dock but there was enough room to get my trailer in the water beside it. There were 8 or so people on the pontoon. Ole boy was standing on dock mouthing to someone on the pontoon when my wife let me out to get the truck. As I was walking to get my truck ole boy hollered and wanted to know if I was in a hurry and that they were at the ramp first. I just walked to my truck and backed it in and wife loaded boat and I pulled up to upper end of the parking lot. Ole boy was just getting to his truck. I guess he forgot he had a big pontoon trailer behind his truck and tore the side out of a Tahoe parked next to him. You see some idiots at boat ramps, I feel certain he had been drinking. LOL......

That is usually how I spend my time on the holiday weekends at the state ramp on the golf cart watching!! It is very entertaining to say the least. If I do put my boat in the water it is before sunup to about 9ish.

It is amazing how with a lot of people when they get on a ramp they lose all their sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amazed at people who wait 30 minutes at their turn to launch their boat and then once they are on the ramp take 10 minutes to get all the stuff out of their truck and put it in their boat, take all the straps and covers off, unhook their boat, argue about who's gonna back the truck in and where to park afterward. People have no sense of efficiency.

Latest posts

Back