• Help Support TNDeer:

Interesting take on Heupel

I hope he is what we need but I'm going to set my expectations low with this coach so I'm not to disappoint if he fells. It gets harder every time we hire a new coach not to get excited but after his first year everyone says he needs a couple more years to get his recruits cycled through to see the results. Then on there third year everyone is excited and has high expectations just to get shot down! So I hope it's not the same old song this time around and he has success but I'm very optimistic about it. Now let's see what you got Coach!

Wow

Attachments

• 8E3BC600-48AF-4102-B4EF-A8C49F622464.png
    8E3BC600-48AF-4102-B4EF-A8C49F622464.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 121
I hope he is what we need but I'm going to set my expectations low with this coach so I'm not to disappoint if he fells. It gets harder every time we hire a new coach not to get excited but after his first year everyone says he needs a couple more years to get his recruits cycled through to see the results. Then on there third year everyone is excited and has high expectations just to get shot down! So I hope it's not the same old song this time around and he has success but I'm very optimistic about it. Now let's see what you got Coach!
My feelings exactly

Missouri averaged 38pts per game in 2017 with Heupel as the OC 32per game in 2016.... His teams at UCF average over 42per game.

If steele can get a decent defense together maybe it could actually work

Last edited:
I don't think its a bad hire (about like Auburn's new head coach Bryan Harrison) But I also don't think it has other SEC coaches shaking in their boots.

It's about where TN is right now. Let's face it, we are mediocre at best right now....mediocre team with possible sanctions deserves mediocre coach at best.

Sure seems like TN football is near death with no hope of revival anytime soon.

I don't think its a bad hire (about like Auburn's new head coach Bryan Harrison) But I also don't think it has other SEC coaches shaking in their boots.
I sorta like the trolling job from Kiffin .
No way he was leaving Ole Miss . He's in a good spot there .

Honestly? I will not be surprised if that happens at the next level. He has all the tools in his tool box. Saban probably only has a few years left in him and won't be coaching forever. Someone has to take over. It very well could be him.

Do you mean take over at Alabama or rule the West at Ole Miss?

I don't mean to sound like a homer, but I think If Saban does retire in a year or 3 the momentum he created at Alabama will carry over to whoever replaces him for a few years. I just don't see Alabama taking a drastic step backwards the year after he retires.

Latest posts

Back