• Help Support TNDeer:

Kenetrek Gaiters on Midway for $14.99

thanks for posting. I have some First Lite ones I love but heck for $15 ill give them a go. I wear a 12.5 but went with the large personally. I have fairly skinny legs so Id rather them be more on the tight side vs the loose side.

Where and when do y'all wear these? If it's wet I wear tall rubber boots and if spring / summer I'll wear hiking boots with snake gaiters so though a deal I'm not sure I'd use them and curious when those of you that use them do.

thats the thing, if you got the gaiter route you ditch the rubber boots for the most part. Switching to normal boots and gaiters was one of the best things I ever did hunting clothes wise. So much more comfortable and lighter, and good gaiters work VERY well crossing creeks or deep mud.

Wore some and crispis in Michigan this past spring hunting and that area is 50% water and some of it pretty deep. Feet never got wet once.

thats the thing, if you got the gaiter route you ditch the rubber boots for the most part. Switching to normal boots and gaiters was one of the best things I ever did hunting clothes wise. So much more comfortable and lighter, and good gaiters work VERY well crossing creeks or deep mud.

Wore some and crispis in Michigan this past spring hunting and that area is 50% water and some of it pretty deep. Feet never got wet once.
I hate rubber boots when hunting

well i got mine today and WOW they are WAY to big for my legs (got a size large). I wear a size 12.5 shoe but they are huge around my legs unfortunately.

sucks to because they want $12 to return them lol so I guess im just stuck with them as an emergency pair.

well i got mine today and WOW they are WAY to big for my legs (got a size large). I wear a size 12.5 shoe but they are huge around my legs unfortunately.

sucks to because they want $12 to return them lol so I guess im just stuck with them as an emergency pair.
It was $9-10 to ship if I remember correctly so I didn't order them.

Latest posts

Back