Let’s see those gardens now!

Acorn

IMG_1021.jpeg
I got a mater 2 days ago and 1 today. 8 squash today! I love fresh vegetables!

DoubleRidge

Reclaimed pickets for fence....still need to stain banding material after it ages a bit. Fence was added to keep chickens from scratching beds out when free ranging. Plan to add three more raised beds in the future.
20240608_095331.jpg

Getting close to first picking...have already dug potatoes and raddish...those beds have been replanted.
20240608_100143.jpg

Recently added a 3 bay compost bin for chicken litter, horse manure, garden clippings and kitchen scrap....all will go back into the raised beds with a little peet moss and vermiculite.
20240526_190901.jpg

Front panels are removable to turn compost. Built from leftover reclaimed lumber.
20240526_190949~2.jpg

Oops...got off topic a little....garden is coming along....so far so good.

JCDEERMAN

Reclaimed pickets for fence....still need to stain banding material after it ages a bit. Fence was added to keep chickens from scratching beds out when free ranging. Plan to add three more raised beds in the future.View attachment 230516
Getting close to first picking...have already dug potatoes and raddish...those beds have been replanted.
View attachment 230520
Recently added a 3 bay compost bin for chicken litter, horse manure, garden clippings and kitchen scrap....all will go back into the raised beds with a little peet moss and vermiculite. View attachment 230521
Front panels are removable to turn compost. Built from leftover reclaimed lumber.
View attachment 230522
That's awesomeness!

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Reclaimed pickets for fence....still need to stain banding material after it ages a bit. Fence was added to keep chickens from scratching beds out when free ranging. Plan to add three more raised beds in the future.View attachment 230516
View attachment 230520
Recently added a 3 bay compost bin for chicken litter, horse manure, garden clippings and kitchen scrap....all will go back into the raised beds with a little peet moss and vermiculite. View attachment 230521
View attachment 230522
I found Martha Steward

backyardtndeer

View attachment 230520
View attachment 230522
Very nice setup you have built there.

reliable

Unreal year for my new box gardens.
Loving the 2 hrs each eve I get to spend in them playing.
My daughter came home for Father's Day and helped me pick, prune and thin.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0105.jpeg
    IMG_0105.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    501.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 17

reliable

View attachment 230520
View attachment 230522
Great looking setup!

Latest posts