• Help Support TNDeer:

WTB Looking for a Specific rifle from my past.

Wanted to Buy

Copes

Around 10-15 years ago or so , my son decided he wanted to bow hunt. So we set out on finding him a youth bow to use, somehow he managed to talk me into trading his rifle for the bow. I would love to have that rifle back. At the time he was very convincing to make a trade. the Rifle I traded was a Winchster youth ranger 243 with a light colored stock, I traded with a memeber from these forums for a Bowtech Diamond Razors edge and a little cash. I remember meeting the member towards either Pulaski or Lawerenceburg. I unfortunately dont have a picture of the rifle. My son killed his first deer with it when he was 8 , hes 26 and I would like to find that rifle to put back in his hands and possibly a grandchilds hands in the future. sry for the long read, but Thank you in advance

That'll make it a bit more difficult to track down, but not impossible.

Were there any identifiable markings or wear points that might give the rifle a particular identity?

I just remember.it being a youth ranger with a blonde stock that shown usage . No where near new. I was hoping that the member I traded with would remember doing the deal . I remembered the type of bow and I think it was even 200.00 in boot best I can remember

Wonder if the warranty was registered with Bowtech, or if it had stickers from the original retailer, they may be able to look up the original owner of it. Just to see if you could track them that way.

Latest posts

Back