Looking to buy Cellular trail cams….what you suggest?

deerhunter10

I have run spy points they aren't worth anything at all waste of money. Bushnells they did good, but didn't last but 2 years. Currently run tactacams and Moultries. I like my tactacams quite a bit. I don't like my Moultries the app is annoying and it takes almost 24 hours to get a video. They take good day time pictures but night time they need to be within about 10 ft to get a good picture. I run browning regular cameras and love them. So adding browning cell cams a couple Spartans and a couple new 3.0 tactacams for me this year.

Interested in the black gates but from what I understand they are good but the animals have to be pretty close to trigger it.

Crow Terminator

I have just started to dabble into them. First one is a Bushnell A20. It doesn't send pics at all, despite having really good signal. It does act as a normal camera though via SD card.

Next was the SpyPoint Flex-M series. I bought one on sale and I have been really impressed with it. I just ordered 4 more. They give you 100 free pics a month, $10 for 1000 pics or $15 for unlimited. I'm going to run these a while and see how they do. I have my normal SD card Brownings setup beside them to see if I am missing anything. So far, no.

Latest posts