• Help Support TNDeer:

MattR and Autumn Visit Scenic City

rsimms

Matt Ritter (TNDeer's MattR) and his lovely wife, Autumn, visited the Scenic City to celebrate their 5th Wedding Anniversary. :party:

I was very proud they opted to spend a morning with me chasing catfish. What a delightful pair of folks they are. :tu:

Matt was very (or at least, sort of) proud that Autumn whipped him with the first fish, the most fish and the biggest fish (in the boat anyway). :stir:

The girl was absolutely on fire. We started slow, but once we found the sweet spot, Autumn couldn't drop a bait in the water without hooking up! Before we quit counting, she was up on him 8 to 1. She put on one heck of a show. :pop:

Matt came back and held his own (sort of). We figured we put a solid 100, maybe 150 lbs. of catfish in the boat.

Just as we were wrapping up our trip, Matt hooked up on what could have been the biggest fish of the day. He fought him a long time, and had the big boy within sight of the boat when the hook just decided to let go. :bash: We figured it was a solid 20 or 25 lb. fish. A few fish won a free ride back to Nashville with Matt and Autumn (although she preferred to let most of her big fish swim away to fight again another day).

But days like today are just another reason I am always prone to say, "Life is good and gettin' better every day!"

ritter1.jpg

ritter3.jpg

ritter2.jpg

ritter4.jpg

Awesome, as always! Love the 1st pic :tu: Matt all pouty and a huge smile on the misses cause she putting the whoopin on him! Looks like a blast!

Couldn't be happier with our trip. Thanks Richard, we both had a blast. As I'm typing, my whole family is enjoying the fish. It only took 6-7 fish to feed a family of 15 and there is plenty of fish left over, so I guess its a good thing Autumn let so many swim free. That was a very fun trip that neither one of us will ever forget. Richard knows how to put you on the fish. I learned a lot too. Thanks from both of us Richard, hope to see you again soon. :tu:

Latest posts

Back