• Help Support TNDeer:

Memphis v Florida St

PillsburyDoughboy

Memphis currently making Florida State look like a HS team. 3-0 but they appear to be carving them up so far.

Not sure if Memphis has the depth to sustain that for 4 quarters but Florida State looks bad.

Well that should about do it for FSU for the season and any argument that they should have moved to the SEC. Vandy could beat them at this point.
Remember me telling you I thought it was exactly as bad as it looked on the surface??? It may be much worse than that, actually. If Norvell doesn't bench the dead weight and play his future talent the rest of the season, it will almost certainly get worse.

Worse, how get it get any worse😂
IMG_3740.gif

Remember me telling you I thought it was exactly as bad as it looked on the surface??? It may be much worse than that, actually. If Norvell doesn't bench the dead weight and play his future talent the rest of the season, it will almost certainly get worse.
He doesn't participate in meaningful/intelligent conversations so I doubt he remembers anything lol

He doesn't participate in meaningful/intelligent conversations so I doubt he remembers anything lol
About half the time a good portion of you lads all you can do is hurl insults , vulgarities ,one liners and go vawls ,,,typical of children in kindergarten. So typically there is nothing WORTHY of participating in conversation wise. I might suggest trying a meaningful/intelligent conversation without all of the above sometime and seeing how that goes for ya!

About half the time a good portion of you lads all you can do is hurl insults , vulgarities ,one liners and go vawls ,,,typical of children in kindergarten. So typically there is nothing WORTHY of participating in conversation wise. I might suggest trying a meaningful/intelligent conversation without all of the above sometime and seeing how that goes for ya!
I haven't insulted you or any of the above. I see people ask you legitimate questions all the time and you duck and dodge and pretend you don't see them. I like intelligent banter, it's fun. Thumping Alabama's chest 24/7 and staying all of their opponents are scum of the earth doesn't fit that category. Lighten up Francis 😂

Example: myself and @redblood don't always see eye to eye on sports but I can appreciate his informed opinions and actually conversate about them lol

He and I may not agree on everything but we definitely do on this particular issue.

I enjoy intelligent, civil banter as well. It's the internet, I don't let a whole lot bother me. I come here for entertainment, not to argue with someone I'll likely never meet face to face.

Latest posts

Back