• Help Support TNDeer:

Food Plots My BEST food plot this year

Planted in south bama first of October. Covered it good. Need rain bad as you can see with the fields but same thing last year and had good fields. Dew is getting a lil green up for me. Turkeys gonna scratch me dry. Thankfully the hogs can't get the seeds really…except they don't know what's coming for them with a trap soon. Added a pic of the largest hog I've ever gotten/seen…and yes, we have pigs at every spot at every property as each cam is at a different property lol
IMG_4819.webp
IMG_4832.webp
IMG_4870.webp
IMG_4872.webp

Planted in south bama first of October. Covered it good. Need rain bad as you can see with the fields but same thing last year and had good fields. Dew is getting a lil green up for me. Turkeys gonna scratch me dry. Thankfully the hogs can't get the seeds really…except they don't know what's coming for them with a trap soon. Added a pic of the largest hog I've ever gotten/seen…and yes, we have pigs at every spot at every property as each cam is at a different property lolView attachment 248894View attachment 248895View attachment 248896View attachment 248897

Attachments

• IMG_5057.gif
    IMG_5057.gif
    569 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back