NCAA CWS 2024

cbhunter

1719284691360.gif
1719284726209.gif

Displaced_Vol

Listen to that call from John Wilkerson. He's called a lot of $hitty baseball over the years I am almost as happy for him as anybody.

What a game, what a team. I had just turned 11 when we won football in January of 99 so I couldn't appreciate that game like I did this one tonight. What an unbelievable ride. I don't know what else to say now.

Last edited:

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Listen to that call from John Wilkerson. He's called a lot of $hitty baseball over the years I am almost as happy for him as anybody.

What a game, what a team. I had just turned 11 when we won football in January of 99 so I couldn't appreciate that game like I did this one tonight. What an unbelievable ride. I don't know what else to say now.
I was 13 when they won it in 99 and will be 39 tomorrow. Pretty dang good birthday present if you ask me!

TN Larry

This may not be cool to some but is to me. I switched jobs in April to a company that makes baseball apparel and other decorated baseball items. Evoshield is a part of our company. 6 of the 8 Omaha teams including TN were Evoshield teams, and we made a rush customized order of several items for each team. This included a hoodie with Omaha and the team emblem on them.

Drew Beam was rocking this in the dugout his last two starts which I thought was pretty cool as my team here had a hand in making this.

Also, a shameless plug, if you need decorated Evoshield apparel, jerseys, or gear, I can put you in touch with a sales person.

IMG_3762.png

IMG_3632.jpeg

cbhunter

This may not be cool to some but is to me. I switched jobs in April to a company that makes baseball apparel and other decorated baseball items. Evoshield is a part of our company. 6 of the 8 Omaha teams including TN were Evoshield teams, and we made a rush customized order of several items for each team. This included a hoodie with Omaha and the team emblem on them.

Drew Beam was rocking this in the dugout his last two starts which I thought was pretty cool as my team here had a hand in making this.

Also, a shameless plug, if you need decorated Evoshield apparel, jerseys, or gear, I can put you in touch with a sales person.

View attachment 232506

View attachment 232505
Probably easier said than done but I'd love to have that exact hoodie!

TN Larry

You mean like this one…….. :) We had one reject when making these, and it happened to be my size so I had to wear it today. I think we missed the boat a little bit by not selling these at our Omaha store. TN and FL have already ordered and paid for more of these. Actually, the FL coach wore his during their game with A&M.

Several people here are wanting one of these as well, and I feel a little guilty about being able to snag one. They are making all employees a T-shirt with this logo but not sure yet on hoodies. If there are some to be made and sold, I'll let you know.

IMG_3794.jpeg

Displaced_Vol

You mean like this one…….. :) We had one reject when making these, and it happened to be my size so I had to wear it today. I think we missed the boat a little bit by not selling these at our Omaha store. TN and FL have already ordered and paid for more of these. Actually, the FL coach wore his during their game with A&M.

Several people here are wanting one of these as well, and I feel a little guilty about being able to snag one. They are making all employees a T-shirt with this logo but not sure yet on hoodies. If there are some to be made and sold, I'll let you know.

View attachment 232510
They were on utvolshop.com earlier this week or last week for a preorder! Already got my shipping notification, should be here next week.
The website crashed last night I was trying to find the link to share with somebody else I'll look for it again.

Displaced_Vol

Ok looking now it may not be the exact same one but it's close.

Now I just need somebody to turn loose one of those "On the Hunt" baseball shirts with the antlers on it

Latest posts