• Help Support TNDeer:

New Record ?

Fantastic elk.

I don't like it when people stay so far back when taking pictures of deer, elk, fish, etc. Those antlers are huge but the forced perspective photo makes them look out-of-this-world.

Last edited:
I don't like it when people stay so far back when taking pictures of deer, elk, fish, etc. Those antlers are huge but the forced perspective photo makes them look out-of-this-world.
I hear you. I've been guilty of it with fish myself. But he's holding onto the antlers. I think in this case, it's just that big. I'm looking for more pics

Huge, those points that sweep back are pretty long and I don't think he is stretching much, I like a 1/4ing to me view for some better perspective., the neck roasts on that dude would probably be very tough to chew 🤣 , I'd like to have that problem lol.

I bet that reservation has produced a dozen 400" bulls in the last 15-20 years, it's unbelievable what reservations in AZ and NM can produce when managed with a goal like that in mind.
Managing for that ain't cheap either. Last I heard those hunts are knocking on $50k (mule deer and elk) Guess if you want a good chance at a free range world class elk you're forking over some serious coin.

Latest posts

Back