• Help Support TNDeer:

OHL Jugging

Urban_Hunter

Ol buddy and I got a wild hair and are going to try to throw some jugs out with our two kiddos. I'm thinking either drakes creek or station camp? Haven't been in over 10 years. Any suggestions on places, depths, baits would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer. Just looking to chase some and have fun with these kids. Thanks!

Ol buddy and I got a wild hair and are going to try to throw some jugs out with our two kiddos. I'm thinking either drakes creek or station camp? Haven't been in over 10 years. Any suggestions on places, depths, baits would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer. Just looking to chase some and have fun with these kids. Thanks!
Depending on when your planning to go those 2 creeks get pounded with boat traffic this time of year. Just be careful!

Is this nighttime or daylight? During daylight, good luck with all the traffic. However, if your goal is to roll up some motors on all the dumbazzes out there, steam ahead my friend 🤣

I love hitting center hill about 5:00 pm fish for bait, throw out some jugs pick up some nice flatheads about dark then hit the lights around deep water docks for some night time crappie.
Like Mick said live small bluegills hooked in the back are the best by far and where you find them is where you throw the baited jug set to 6 to 9 feet cause that's where those flatheads are hunting.
Don't forget to tag your jugs.
Reba it when you run them and come back at 7:00am to pick them up and a few more cat

Back