• Help Support TNDeer:

Paul Finebaum Today!!

Speaking of ole Paul

listen, Alabama trumps Tennessee in a game of meaningful poker. Tennessee did not start the season inside the playoff bubble. Alabama did. Tennessee has looked good and bad, and everything else. For Tennessee, the game was absolutely critical. That goes without saying. I'll leave it to the playoff gurus, but Alabama has a better chance to get back with a loss than Tennessee. Tennessee has Georgia left, and really, that's about it."

Speaking of ole Paul

listen, Alabama trumps Tennessee in a game of meaningful poker. Tennessee did not start the season inside the playoff bubble. Alabama did. Tennessee has looked good and bad, and everything else. For Tennessee, the game was absolutely critical. That goes without saying. I'll leave it to the playoff gurus, but Alabama has a better chance to get back with a loss than Tennessee. Tennessee has Georgia left, and really, that's about it."
Ole homer Finebaum, went to Tennessee but knows his dumbass audience resides in bama land, he will always pump their crap for his show, I'm going to dvr just to watch the melt today, and bama has the worst loss of any vandy

] listen, Alabama trumps Tennessee in a game of meaningful poker.
Good thing they were playing football Saturday night not poker. Here's the score in case you missed it.
IMG_7855.webp

Speaking of ole Paul

V-A-N-D-E-R-B-I-L-T 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Speaking of ole Paul

Don't forget he had Debora (I like that spell check change) on the hot seat BEFORE the Tennessee loss

Latest posts

Back