• Help Support TNDeer:

Prices going up?

Bought my Lifetime License the first year they were available. Only investment I've ever made that has never lost money! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

At the time, I think the LT was $1000, and a Sportsmans license was $105.
Yep. I finally hit an age where mine has dropped and I will be buying one this year. I bought my son's when he was born but it was just to expensive for me then. Well now it will actually pay for itself in a few years.

Gonna get REAL expensive for my NR kids to hunt their own land we pay thousands in propery taxes on.

I say raise property taxes by 0.1%, and funnel all that into TWRA.

I've read story after story of property appraisers all across the country. Intentionally over inflating property values
Gonna get REAL expensive for my NR kids to hunt their own land we pay thousands in propery taxes on.

I say raise property taxes by 0.1%, and funnel all that into TWRA.
I've read story after story of property appraisers across the country. Intentionally over inflating property values. Taking advantage of what was a mass exodus of people moving south. All to take in more property tax moneys. Everyone I know had wild increases including me last few years. Over doubling in value. Does nothing for me when everything else has doubled or more. Except now I pay more in tax's. I know it has nothing to do with the topic.

Latest posts

Back