• Help Support TNDeer:

SEC Short. Possibly their best ever!

They are pretty good but the dr pepper fanville commercials are my favorites…..especially the conference realignment one

Those are good, but those are paid advertisements with a budget and production team of who knows what, AND take a lot of time with shooting, post-production, etc; whereas these are done in about a 36 hr period and they have no idea what their topic will be as they have to await the outcome of the games.

Then, they have to agree on a storyline, write the script, obtain the needed props, shoot the scenes, edit, and then get the video posted sometime late Monday.

"Hey man, I tried to get them to not play the freshmen!"

The black guy needs some kind of award, because he is great!

Eric Hall (the black guy) is a Stand Up Comedian and I found out not too long ago he is a Avid Boston Bruins Fan. Was watching the Bruins Play and they had him on during a segment. He is originally from Boston and is a die hard Boston Celtics and Bruins Fan to this day. He now resides in ... You guessed it. ALABAMA.

I can only imagine going into the writing room that morning and Josh Snead with sarcasm in his voice sits down at the table and says "What Game are we going to cover this weekend " LOL

Latest posts

Back