• Help Support TNDeer:

Telescoping or taller mount for Garmin?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Just curious if anyone has a mount for a livescope that is adjustable so you can get it up higher?
Been looking online but can't really find exactly what I want.

Just curious if anyone has a mount for a livescope that is adjustable so you can get it up higher?
Been looking online but can't really find exactly what I want.
This is what i use,

Not sure if you saw these, but a lever will lay them down flat, at a 45 degree or straight up and it has some telescoping ability.

Attachments

• 05DCC6D5-D274-4595-B3AF-CDF1D4D0874E.png
    05DCC6D5-D274-4595-B3AF-CDF1D4D0874E.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 70
Guys on the Livescope groups have some pretty sweet DIY stowaway/collapsible mounts that they are making from scooters. They get the scooters from yard sales or Walmart and with a little modding, they have a pretty neat adjustable setup for under $50.

MAN they are proud of those things.

Might have to hook up with @woodyard and have him supervise me through a building process. LOL
Mine is pretty simple if you paid much attention to it and cheap. Works great for my fishing. Could make one similar that extends more for you standing up. I think I have more of the aluminum tubing and some that fit inside other to extend back and forth. We could make it swivel around with a little more work.

I looked at all those mounts and most were way over kill in my opinion and cost way too much. Kind of like the transducer pole and mounts all of them sell. Maybe if you are going to put a 24 inch screen up there and jumping 4 ft waves running 85 mph you need something a little bigger than mine.

Mine is pretty simple if you paid much attention to it and cheap. Works great for my fishing. Could make one similar that extends more for you standing up. I think I have more of the aluminum tubing and some that fit inside other to extend back and forth. We could make it swivel around with a little more work.

I looked at all those mounts and most were way over kill in my opinion and cost way too much. Kind of like the transducer pole and mounts all of them sell. Maybe if you are going to put a 24 inch screen up there and jumping 4 ft waves running 85 mph you need something a little bigger than mine.
I know we can beat $300 LOL
I just want it about as high as yours. So I don't have to stay bent over all day.
I have got to where I don't stand up anymore hardly at all.
Kills my lower back.

Gotta get it on the water first though. LOL

I know we can beat $300 LOL
I just want it about as high as yours. So I don't have to stay bent over all day.
I have got to where I don't stand up anymore hardly at all.
Kills my lower back.

Gotta get it on the water first though. LOL
We still talking about livescope mounts aren't we? If not there's medicine that you could probably take to get it "higher"

Thats the reason i finally got a goodun from cornfield crappie.I fish when its rough sometimes and plus i wanted my new boat to be near perfect setup wise this time.For yrs i ran a hitek base and upright i modifed and it worked great though,think i had $40 in it🤣

My brother built me one out of computer screen stands they replaced at work. Has a dual arm so you can swing it around to however you want it. I can raise it up and down by Allen screws. But it stays at the top because I stand up when I'm fishing. Will get a pic later. But we built it in his shop

Here's the one we made

Attachments

• 8C43453E-EB99-4C1D-A1B3-CC264C590BF8.jpeg
    8C43453E-EB99-4C1D-A1B3-CC264C590BF8.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back