• Help Support TNDeer:

They're back 😁!

PalsPal

Alabama football wants shot at Texas after handling Georgia: 'We're the top team.'
  • Alabama's swagger is back.
  • Alabama lost its air of invincibility at end of Nick Saban's tenure. It took a step toward regaining that by beating Georgia.
  • Alabama, Texas on collision course for SEC Championship Game, but Tennessee might interfere

Alabama football wants shot at Texas after handling Georgia: 'We're the top team.'
  • Alabama's swagger is back.
  • Alabama lost its air of invincibility at end of Nick Saban's tenure. It took a step toward regaining that by beating Georgia.
  • Alabama, Texas on collision course for SEC Championship Game, but Tennessee might interfere

Never left🤷🏻‍♂️. Many college football fans thought because Saban retired that Alabama was going to instantly crumble into a bottom dwelling has-been. History tells the true story—Alabama has never been that when it comes to college football and has the trophy case to back it up.

If they look past the game in Knoxville they'll be handily beaten. Tennessee has played well this season. The level of competition has been suspect but they're a talented team no doubt. Should be a good game in a few weeks.

—Alabama has never been that when it comes to college football and has the trophy case to back it up
Do you not remember the Shula days??? Mid 90's - early 2000's? Man it was awful being a bama fan😂 but that's what has made this era so enjoyable!!! I will say that even from the beginning, I've thought Deboer was the best option at the time, that was available. Sark or Kirby woulda been better. But, they are locked in and rightfully so. Just hope this quiets the critics and the wishful thinkers

Bama had a 13 year stretch in the 90s/2000s. Where they had 8 seasons with 7 or less wins including three seasons with 4 or less wins. And never won more then 10 games.

So maybe not bottom dwelling, but wasn't very good.

Do you not remember the Shula days??? Mid 90's - early 2000's? Man it was awful being a bama fan😂 but that's what has made this era so enjoyable!!! I will say that even from the beginning, I've thought Deboer was the best option at the time, that was available. Sark or Kirby woulda been better. But, they are locked in and rightfully so. Just hope this quiets the critics and the wishful thinkers
Not saying it has always been great but given the circumstances of what Alabama was trying to recover from after Fat Phil tried to ruin the program those years were going to be rough. I was speaking more in a historical sense. The low points are very few and far between and are heavily outweighed by the successful seasons and championships.
There was also a 10 win season in there under Shula.

Bama had a 13 year stretch in the 90s/2000s. Where they had 8 seasons with 7 or less wins including three seasons with 4 or less wins. And never won more then 10 games.

So maybe not bottom dwelling, but wasn't very good.
tn has been horrible for the last 25 years. With any continued momentum they will stay horrible for another 25 years.

Roll Tide !

I didn't write the article.

It's hilarious how two plays changed the outcome of the game, and thus the psyche of the Bammers.

I mean some on here even predicted 3 losses.

Not saying it has always been great but given the circumstances of what Alabama was trying to recover from after Fat Phil tried to ruin the program those years were going to be rough. I was speaking more in a historical sense. The low points are very few and far between and are heavily outweighed by the successful seasons and championships.
Only thing Fulmer did to try and ruin the Alabama program was go 10-5.

🤣 🤣🤣🤣 that's like the thief crying and claiming to be the victim because the eye witness turned him in for robbing the bank! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go Big 🍊

Latest posts

Back