• Help Support TNDeer:

Thorny Cypress Unit Site 1

WilcoKen

Well my small group drew site 1 at Thorny for a 1 day hunt in mid December. I've researched posts about Thorny and 2 looks to be better than 1. I will be happy with a few mallards TBO. Maps of how to get to it don't seem to be too clear. It was my 24th pick from my list.

Well my small group drew site 1 at Thorny for a 1 day hunt in mid December. I've researched posts about Thorny and 2 looks to be better than 1. I will be happy with a few mallards TBO. Maps of how to get to it don't seem to be too clear. It was my 24th pick from my list.
I got 2 same weekend so we will have to meet. I've had 2 before and it is for sure a good hole.

I got 2 same weekend so we will have to meet. I've had 2 before and it is for sure a good hole.
Id love to but I only drew the 1 day Tuesday hunt. I don't know a lot about Thorny related to where I can park etc. I know you can move spots in the pool but that's about it.

I've hunted it before, December of 21. We didn't kill anything or see much at all that day but I'll shoot you some screenshots later today. Getting there and setting up wasn't too bad.

If it's like 8 was, a 4 wheeler and trailer will be your friend. Especially if you have many decoys, and materials to build a temporary blind out of.

Latest posts

Back