• Help Support TNDeer:

Thoughts on the Moultrie Mobile Edge Cellular Cam?

I'm running 3 of them right now and, for the money, they're pretty good. Unfortunately, one of them has a problem with the infrared and is only getting jet black videos at night. Customer service told me I need to go get the camera, do a resetting process, and it should work. Only problem is I work in Jamaica so it will be November before I can get to the camera. So all of my nighttime videos for basically all of October will be lost.

To their credit, Moultrie did call me to ask about the situation. They were apologetic but didn't offer me anything other than sympathy.

I'm running 3 of them right now and, for the money, they're pretty good. Unfortunately, one of them has a problem with the infrared and is only getting jet black videos at night. Customer service told me I need to go get the camera, do a resetting process, and it should work. Only problem is I work in Jamaica so it will be November before I can get to the camera. So all of my nighttime videos for basically all of October will be lost.

To their credit, Moultrie did call me to ask about the situation. They were apologetic but didn't offer me anything other than sympathy.
Maybe someone you know or on here can help you out and go do it for you??

Back