• Help Support TNDeer:

Thoughts on the Moultrie Mobile Edge Cellular Cam?

Anyone use them? All the reviews look pretty good and the monthly data plan is only about 10 bucks. Cheaper if you opt to go yearly.
They are unreliable. If you have lousy signal where your camera is, you do not get pixs. If you do, they are after the fact. Whether it be a person or a deer you are looking for, you'll usually get an empty shot of the area. The notifications are shotty and the customer service used to be great and now they won't even take phone calls. I cancelled my plans and bought real cameras that actually do what they're supposed to.

They are unreliable. If you have lousy signal where your camera is, you do not get pixs. If you do, they are after the fact. Whether it be a person or a deer you are looking for, you'll usually get an empty shot of the area. The notifications are shotty and the customer service used to be great and now they won't even take phone calls. I cancelled my plans and bought real cameras that actually do what they're supposed to.
I've been using them for two months now and no issues. My notifications worked great. Pics look great. Video quality is excellent. I do like the edge 2's better than the original edge cameras.

Interesting profile name

Just bought the 2 pack for $99 and bought the 3.5 w solar pack for $48 a piece. I've got $100 a camera with solar charge. Put them out this past Tuesday. So far I love the pictures. Will do the Video's soon. If the solar packs work out that will be cheap compared to batteries. Like them so much I've ordered 2 more plus the solar packs...

Just bought the 2 pack for $99 and bought the 3.5 w solar pack for $48 a piece. I've got $100 a camera with solar charge. Put them out this past Tuesday. So far I love the pictures. Will do the Video's soon. If the solar packs work out that will be cheap compared to batteries. Like them so much I've ordered 2 more plus the solar packs...
I was curious about the solar packs. I will get them next.

Latest posts

Back