• Help Support TNDeer:

Tndeer East TN tournament sign up

Buck_West

October 7th Dayton Boat Dock. We need to decide 3 or 5 fish limit. If that date doesn't work for you please reply, I just tried to pick a date that didn't really interrupt deer hunting to my knowledge. Also $20 entry with $5 big fishis fine with me but if you would like something different voice away.

Am in and say we do a 5 fish limit. Safe light to 4pm sound about right for that of year. A lot of times the later in day bite is a lot better. Or we could do 10am-5pm???

Gonefishing2":2mbk4xfm said:
Am in and say we do a 5 fish limit. Safe light to 4pm sound about right for that of year. A lot of times the later in day bite is a lot better. Or we could do 10am-5pm???
Let's do a $25 entry and $5 for big fish???

I have been working with Buck_West behind the scenes for a couple of weeks on this tournament. I haven't had much time to work on anything other than getting a ramp to use. (read about it later on). I have scales and weigh-in equipment and can handle the weigh-in with a little help recording weights. What we need to sure up is a limit of 3 or 5 fish and the tournament duration. It appears that 8 hours and 3 fish is slightly preferred. I like 3 fish better because it easier to keep fish alive in hot weather and it sort of levels the playing field a little. Someone might get lucky with a big fish and pull out the win.

The unofficial List of sign-ups.

junebugwapiti
Gonefishing2
rbreedi1
KyRick
Buck_West
Daniel n
Kirk

I have been really busy the last few days and haven't had time to do much. I did contact Dayton Boat Dock to make sure at least one of the ramp locations were available on October 7th. We will have a little ramp competition with Fishers of Men but not much. They have several ramps to launch from. Chattanooga Bass Association will also be fishing that day out of Chester Frost, several miles away but I expect for about 25 or so boats from that Tournament will come up river to fish the grass.

Note:
If you want a straight up bass tournament we can go that direction if you want side prizes like the West Tennessee Tournament we can go that direction. We still have time to work it out. Just let Buck_West know what you want to do. The sooner I know the easier it is for me to solicit prizes for the tournament.

Updated 7/10/17 (Nine Boats so far)

1. junebugwapiti
2. Gonefishing2
3. rbreedi1
4. KyRick
5. Buck_West
6. Daniel n
7. Kirk
8. TreyB
9 tfh555

I would love to fish that tournament but will be fishing in the Fishing for Soldiers tournament on Loudon that day. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if the date changes.

Latest posts

Back